Tuesday, March 16, 2010

And it continues to rain...

Yep, just when I thought Adelaide had hit the vintage high I came across this little gem...

The Adelaide Vintage Fashion Fair

Friday 19 March 6pm - 9pm Saturday 20 March 10am - 5pm Sunday 21 March 10am - 4pm


Up to 25 dealers from all over Australia with designer, antique, vintage and retro clothings, buttons and bows, linen and lace, jewelery and fashion accesories.

Burnside Ballroom, Portbush Road Burnside

Unlimited Admission $12 Adult $6 Child 10+

http://www.vanityfairmartkets.com/ 0408380524

I am going to have to find a way to fit this all in... will post all the delights I get my hands on if I make it.

2 comments:

  1. Darn it, I forgot about this! I'm poor and the Kustom Kulture Weekend is on, too. What's a girl to do?
    -Andi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, and the Lindy Charm School is in town too... Why is it everything has to be on the same weekend? Especially the week after a public holiday (which = less pay). Looks like a busy/budgeted weekend :)

    ReplyDelete