Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Fool me twice, shame on me…

Just a note to remind my future to never fall for it again…

Oh, how things looked so different that bleary eyed, alcohol soaked, cigarette stenched morning…

The lies so sweet and sticky that I couldn’t even try…

Every question answered, but perhaps it was all lies…

But now I know, as I did before that I needn’t bother.

I’ll save my breathe and save my time…



I don’t know how you do it and I probably never will…

I don’t know why you did it and I doubt I ever could…

I don’t see what you had to gain or why you tried so hard.




It was like getting everything you always wanted… all at once, like you always hoped…

The only trouble is, once you have it the fear of loosing it is too great to enjoy it.

The last time that I saw you in our first round of playing games, I had no idea… and you were the one to blame.

Well this time I will know when our last time together will be, for this time the decision is up to me.

For all its worth I did have fun and it is was good to feel that way… but with a cost so high, I’m afraid it's one I can not pay.

I thought it might be different, I wanted to believe but I know the ending to this story… so it will end with me.



I did try, not even you could lie about that…
I tried…
If only you could see the you I saw through my eyes…




It was what I wanted, it was what I craved...
But really, what do I know when it comes to playing games…



Fool me once, shame on you.

Fool me twice, shame on me.
I




No comments:

Post a Comment